Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Burns Carlton ||Job Code:||LWAL23575_1347035184||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Surrey||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||
Marine (Wave and Tidal)
The client is a major global multi-disciplinary consultancy with with over 4000 staff worldwide and offices on five continents. |
Active in the site investigation and survey industry for over 30 years, their central tenets have consistently been the provision of quality geotechnical and geophysical consultancy work.
They now require a highly capable Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join a team in one of their offices in the South of England.
To include but not limited to:
* Review and integration of geotechnical and geophysical data
* Scoping and supervision of geotechnical site investigations
* Preparation of laboratory testing schedules
* Acting as Offshore Representative on site/route investigations
* Foundation analysis and design.
* Jack up footing penetration and stability analysis.
* Preparation of factual and interpretative reports
* Tender and contract preparation
* Project management - technical, progress and commercial.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||07/09/2012||Expiration Date:||07/10/2012|