Director of Engineer (Equipment Technology) - Energy from Waste
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Spencer Ogden ||Job Code:||13469_1346427157||Salary Band:||50 000 - 74 999||Salary Details:||£65000 per annum + Package||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East England||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Biomass||Skill:||Construction||
Spencer Ogden are working exclusively with a Manufacturing, Design and Engineering company has significant history producing high quality solutions for the aerospace and motor sport industries, designing and manufacturing autoclave and ovens for the use in the production of advanced composite material components. |
They have applied this scientific and engineering expertise to solve the modern day conundrum of how to realise the maximum environmental and economic value from waste (for energy). This experience has led to a number of turnkey engineering solutions and products for the AD and Energy from Waste industry.
As a result of this success, they have a number of projects in the pipeline, and require an experience Director of Engineering to lead and take the division forward.
Aspects of the role will include:
- Provide all necessary technical advice to enable the Company to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Be willing to support the executive sales team from a technical stand point.
- Impart knowledge from a position of authority.
- Mentor and develop subordinates.
- Keep all products and processes under review and introduce new technology as appropriate to ensure continuous improvements and to identify potential new processes for customers.
- Develop and control budgets and carry out all financial analysis to ensure that costs are controlled.
- Maintain full and up to date knowledge of all relevant technical and quality areas and associated regulations.
- Deliver a clear knowledge and understanding on pressurised steam conditions and pressure vessel design codes.
- Direct and control the Engineering department to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||31/08/2012||Expiration Date:||30/10/2012|