Senior Project Engineer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Matchtech ||Job Code:||272821JHP_1345752006||Salary Details:||Negotiable + Benefits||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Isle of Wight||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Biomass||Skill:||Chemical||
The Senior Project Engineer role has the following criteria. |
- Experience in process design and in the specification of a wide range of process plant for bulk chemical plants or similar.
- Experience of commissioning large process plant.
- Participation in HAZOP.
- Experience of specifying equipment for hazardous areas (ATEX).
- Experience with writing tenders for items of process plant, and in the analysis of returns for technical, safety and environmental compliance as well as commercial viability.
- Experiences with specifying instruments and control systems for process plant.
- Power generation background
- Experience with biomass plants
- Experience in design and commissioning of process plant with requirement for fine control and balance of large gas streams.
- Knowledge of safety and other requirements for North America (eg NFPA, FM, IRI)
- Plant layout design and HAC experience
- Electrical design for process plants
- Experience with pelletising plant
- Experience with large industrial microwaves.
This is a project engineering role within a design environment. Requires a flexible individual with a wide range of ability, to work within a small team. Occasional UK and overseas travel may be required in order to visit clients and suppliers. Occasional overseas site work may be required during erection and commissioning phases of projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||23/08/2012||Expiration Date:||22/09/2012|