Scheduler - South Africa
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Spencer Ogden ||Job Code:||SO_298LB_1345636044||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||South Africa||City:||South Africa||Address:||Job Sector:||Power & Nuclear||Sub Sector:||Planning||Skill:||Planning||
Scheduler needed for a Job in South Africa. Great opportunity for someone with extensive planning experience with an oil and gas background, industrial process background. |
The successful scheduler is to begin work expected in October / November 2012 with a duration of 1 year in South Africa on site.
There will be an option of an extension for further 2-3 years.
- 6 Years experiences with primavera on site minimum
- shut down experiences
- Strong planning software skills, e.g.: Primavera / MSP.
- Review & amend planning processes & procedures to meet business needs
- Must be innovative, detail-oriented, experienced in highly visible/controversial projects
- Capable of managing multiple, high-priority assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships at various levels and to resolve complaints
- Reading comprehension to understand technical and legal materials
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously and to support ad-hoc requests
- Ability to provide effective supervision and staff management
- Ability to manage project scheduling effectively and meet firm deadlines For more information about this role please contact our London office
|Preferred Experience:||10 years+||Position Type:||Contract||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||22/08/2012||Expiration Date:||21/10/2012|