| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£25k - 27k per year
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
WIND TURBINE TECHNICIAN / ELECTRICAL WIND SERVICE TECHNICIAN/ INDUSTRIAL WIND TURBINES- WALES £25-£27K +O/T + ON CALL = £35-£40K
ONLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH RELEVANT WIND TURBINE EXPERIENCE.
Are you an experienced Wind Turbine Technician, with previous experience MAINTAINING and SERVICING wind turbines?? If so our client is looking for an experienced technician with good fault finding capabilities and experience maintaining, overhauling and repairing wind turbines.
Our client is a global leader in Industrial and Power engineering, creating innovative engineering solutions to deliver energy processes and generation of power across the globe. This particular role fits within the renewable energy sector of the business, providing maintenance, management and commissioning services to optimise wind farm performance.
Candidates can expect training and structured development, working with the latest and innovative technologies on the market. Our client is well renowned for its approach to health and safety, providing both a challenging and safe working environment.
The role of Wind Turbine Technician/ Service Technician executing a mixture of planned and preventative maintenance and inspection on onshore industrial wind turbines.
• Fault finding and fault rectification
• Service, maintenance, overhaul and inspection on Wind Turbines to minimise down time.
• Following strict Turbine safety procedures and documentation
• Minimising downtime by prioritising work
• Adhere to any reports, safety documentation or relevant paperwork
The successful wind turbine technician will demonstrate;
• At least two years' experience reading electrical schematics and executing maintenance and repair on wind turbines.
• Must have at least two years' experience fault finding an problem solving around wind turbines
• Time served engineering qualification; city & guilds or NVQ or apprenticeship.
If this sounds like a role that you are interested in, or the role for you, then please do contact Nicola Morgan ASAP on 01332 861861 or send CV's immediately to email@example.com
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 20/08/2012 || Expiration Date: || 19/09/2012 |