Subsea Well Intervention Engineer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Intec (UK) Ltd (part of the Applus Velosi group) ||Job Code:||DGB02_1345213536||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||
Subsea Well Intervention Engineer |
My Client is one of the World's leading International Oil and Gas Companies. Their Business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy.
The Subsea Well Intervention Engineer is accountable for the engineering activity covering planning, programme generation and execution of subsea well intervention operations.
The Subsea Well Intervention Engineer reports to the Well Intervention Team Leader.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to
- Plan and execute well interventions that are compliant with My Client's policy as well as UK Legislative requirements, with no harm to people, and no harm to the environment.
- Plan and schedule well interventions, managing the interfaces with Petroleum & Reservoir Engineering, external suppliers, subsea facilities & controls engineers, subsea equipment engineers, Planning, Safety, & Supply Chain.
- Develop detailed subsea well operational programmes to deliver agreed objectives.
- Provide operational and technical support to onsite Intervention Well Site Leaders and Operations teams.
- Organise & lead Hazops, Hazids, Peer Reviews, and risk assessments where required, and prepare legislative documentation as appropriate.
- Manage intervention programme development to a project timeline, and accountability for delivering key milestones.
- Recommend and conduct engineering studies to improve operational performance.
- Ensure appropriate assurance and review of the well intervention and work plan.
Ideally you'll be educated to degree level, or have relevant, equivalent, industry experience. You'll have an in-depth understanding of Well Intervention techniques and Wellwork practices, and a track record as an Intervention, Completion, or Subsea Intervention Engineer. Experience in the areas of light weight interventions, coil tubing, slickline and electric line are preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global leading organisation that prides themselves on their developments within the Oil and Gas field and fantastic career opportunities.
|Preferred Experience:||10 years+||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||17/08/2012||Expiration Date:||16/09/2012|