| Employer: || Jonathan Lee Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
Excellent Contract Rates Apply
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
A new 12 month contract opportunity has arisen for a Service Level Agreement (SLA) Manager, based at a prestigious automotive manufacturer in Oxfordshire.
The role is responsible for establishing and maintaining an integrated Partner management system.
Some of the main tasks are to create transparency of all internal and external partners based onsite and the implementation of effective processes to control and support these partnerships including the measurement of their performance.
* Steering of the Partner Management Board (organisation and moderation) and the Partner Steering Circle (leading)
* Develop a target picture regarding the number and level of the usage of contractors in the plant.
* Analysis of the legal framework for employing contractor companies.
* Deviation of areas of action and strategies regarding a change in the basic conditions for contractors onsite.
* Securing and adherence of the legal requirements to avoid any economic disadvantages for the business.
* Standardisation of the elements of the contracts between the contractors and the Company.
* Agreement of a steering methodology to measure the performance of the contractor (KPI`s).
* Support of the operation technology when recognising negative performance trends and escalation.
* Alignment and development of the tender process with the purchasing departments and the operating technology.
* Leading and implementation of projects to allocate and introduce a contractor company onsite.
* Provide a interface for the contractor to the existing organisation in the plant and secure a implementation in the communication and working organisation of the plant
* Create the transparency around all non TO functions onsite (umbrella model)
* Secure the existence of all required service level agreements with in the TO organisation
* Consult the technologies during the negotiation and updated process for the SLAs
* Benchmark the process to other plants and derive best practice
* Develop the service level agreements in a direction that all support functions to the target achievement
Qualifications and Skills:
* Able to work in matrix organisation, influencing others without having direct organisational responsibility.
* Understanding of the manufacturing process and technology interaction.
* Good understanding of the bigger picture within the business.
* Project management experience.
* Able to work competently with all standard IT tools in an office environment.
* Good communicator.
* Good network skills.
* German language would be beneficial
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 11/09/2012 || Expiration Date: || 11/10/2012 |