| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
8276 2C TA
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£30k - 35k per year + 15%Bonus + CAR + MOBILE + LAP TOP + PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Power & Nuclear
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
Sales Engineer - Power Transmission
30K - 35K+ 15%Bonus + CAR + MOBILE + LAP TOP + PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Location - West Midlands, East Midlands, Northampton, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk
Well established as a multi billion pound manufacturer in the field of power transmission, this business is on course to achieve 15% growth this year. In order to continue this impressive performance the business needs to recruit a Sales Engineer to help grow sales in the UK.
• As a Sales Engineer your role will be focussed towards business development and managing major accounts.
• Your role will be working closely with the product sales people to identify new customers within an array of sectors.
• As the Sales Engineer your role will be to grow the accounts, increasing sales through up and cross selling increased products and services. A great deal of your time will be spent travelling in your territory developing a pipeline of business working closely with the internal and external sales engineering team to penetrate new customers.
• You will need to be comfortable dealing with engineers on the shop floor as well as presenting at director level. The Sales Engineer will inherit the current business which is turning over approx 4 million and be expected to maintain and grow sales.
The ideal Sales Engineer will have the following;
• A minimum of HNC/ONC in Mechanical Engineering
• Demonstrate a proven track record in Key Account Sales of engineering products
• Demonstrate a track record of closing sales at engineering and director level.
• Mechanical Sales Experience
The successful Sales Engineer will be working for a global brand and are recognised as experts in their field. The business likes to invest in it's staff therefore you can expect full sales and product training as well as career progression into global key accounts management, people management or even into export sales.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 10/08/2012 || Expiration Date: || 09/09/2012 |