Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Matchtech ||Job Code:||272823RCX_1344532375||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Onshore||Skill:||Planning||
One of the worlds leading energy companies has an opening for a Cost and Scheduling Engineer to be based in their Hampshire office. This is a staff position offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits. |
The role of the Cost and Schedule Engineer is to develop project cost estimates and schedules in support of the Project Development process for medium and large Capital Investment projects for the company's affiliate refinery sites in Europe and the Middle East.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop project cost estimates to support all phases of project development from screening studies to project appropriation for capital investment projects. This will include the use of a sophisticated suite of in-house tools and computer programs to develop estimates of Direct Costs and Indirect Costs.
- Liaison and co-ordination with project stakeholders, facilities planners, process designers, project execution management and affiliate owner organisations.
- Development of Capital / Expense Splits, Expenditure Profiles.
- Development of early project schedules.
- Provide Technical Quality Assurance for cost estimates developed by company affiliates and engineering contractors.
- A strong academic record with a good Engineering degree
- Industrial experience, preferably in the process plant industry.
- Previous experience working in project development and / or project implementation would be beneficial.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Cost and Schedule Engineering.
- Full training will be given in the use of the company methods and tools.
- Long term career interests in Cost & Schedule Engineering.
- Broad range of technical skills.
- Leadership / management skills including adaptability, analytical capability, initiating action plans, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, honesty and integrity, drive and perseverance with a commitment to the highest of standards.
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||09/08/2012||Expiration Date:||08/09/2012|