| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Power & Nuclear
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
Technical Support Engineer
Located in Aberdeen
Skilled Technical Support engineer to join a market leading organisation in providing power systems and services for aerospace, defence,
aerospace, marine and energy. Working on site or through a team of engineers in office, the successful Technical support engineer will provide technical support for the maintenance work conducted on predominantly multi-megawatt gas turbines.
- Providing full professional technical support service to the Customer Business maintenance contract teams to ensure minimised downtime and to provide fault finding advice to Field Service Engineers and Support staff in the Company.
- Be the customer interface for Customer Business and provide both technical and field service support to maximise the availability of customer’s equipment.
- Take responsibility for ensuring compliance with customer Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Interpret piping and installation drawings, general engineering drawings and controls schematics.
- Produce technical reports based on the work conducted and recommendations required to resolve customer issues or improve
Technical Support engineer will have:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Knowledge and experience with working on multi-watt turbines, preferably gas.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- £34K Basic.
- Annual disturbance allowance of £4120, covering any calls out on a 24/7 rota (1-2 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off).
- When working offshore £175 per day will be provided in allowances.
- Healthcare, pension, child care vouchers.
This organisation offers fantastic development prospects into a Field Service Engineer position, or opportunity to move laterally across the business into other divisions. This organisation endorses ‘promotion within’, offering excellent career opportunities for valued and excelling employees.
As a world class provider of power systems, the organisation has developed a wealth of experience in providing power solutions to a number of industries and customers across the world. The support system to its customers and the drive to increase their efficiency and customer satisfaction
has been the cornerstone to the development based portfolio, and as of such, the international reputation they have established. Employee development is paramount to the continued success of this business and as a Technical Support engineer you can expect to receive excellent prospects and opportunities.
You must reside and be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position. If this is the role for you contact Bethany Downes at ATA Energy on 01332 861879 or send your CV via email to email@example.com
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 09/08/2012 || Expiration Date: || 08/09/2012 |