Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Burns Carlton ||Job Code:||SWAT23505_1344444088||Salary Band:||25 000 - 49 999||Salary Details:||£30000 - £45000 per annum||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Wind||Skill:||Project Management||
This person will be responsible for: |
- Consulting with local stakeholders
- Carrying out EIAs
Key skill, qualifications and experience should include:
- Experience of working on large scale wind farm developments
- Dealing and negotiating with a wide range of local stakeholders during the wind farm development process.
- Experience of carrying out EIAs
- Confident engaging with local community stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a portfolio of projects, working for company with a proven track record in global wind farm development. If you would like to discuss the role please contact Seren at Burns Carlton on 0203 008 7516.
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||08/08/2012||Expiration Date:||07/09/2012|