| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£23k - 28k per year
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Power & Nuclear
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
Test Engineer - Electrical / Electronic - NEWTON, POWYS - £23- 28K
Test Engineer required for the coordination of test and development activities on PCB product line projects within a multinational, blue chip organisation that design and manufacture Drives, Inverters and Power Conversion technology. The company operate in a multitude of diverse and uniquely challenging industries such as Industrial Automation, Renewable Energy, Utilities, Automation and OEMs.
• The Project Engineer position is a hands-on role, and in addition to coordinating and executing project plans you will be required to undertake project tasks (e.g. purchase orders, plan maintenance, working with suppliers, drawing creation etc.)
• This role will encompass many different aspects of Test Development which include, but not restricted to: Test equipment evaluation (Off the shelf), In-Circuit Test Fixtures, Flash Test,Test Jig/harnesses, PCBA Functional Test and High Power Functional Test.
• Reporting into the Test Development Manager, you will attend formal weekly progress reviews relating to multiple projects allocated according to prioritised work load and business requirements.
• The ideal candidate may have a degree or HNC / HND in Electrical, Electronic Engineering and/ or Power Systems Engineering.
• This person may have experience in electrical systems and equipment design.
• Must have an understanding of PCB and Electronic testing.
• Must have strong experience of Electronics hardware manufacturing, this can be from any industry, as long as it has involved a test production line.
Leading manufacturer of motor control and power conversion technology. Renowned for investing heavily in research and development of new and innovative technology, this company have state of the art Design, Engineering and Manufacturing facilities situated across the globe.
With a key focus on the development of industrial AC, DC and Servo Drives and Power Conversion Systems for energy applications, the company are a well know brand across Manufacturing, Industry and Renewable Energy markets.
The company already have an exceptional reputation for its contributions to Grid Technology and Industrial Automation. With a continuous approach to professional development and a globally collaborative engineering environment candidates can expect real opportunities to drive and shape their own career!
Send your CV to email@example.com or call with your questions on 01332 861 832!
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 02/08/2012 || Expiration Date: || 01/09/2012 |