Construction Manager - FPSO topsides modules
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| TED Recruitment ||Job Code:||OGC0473_1343323610||Salary Band:||100 000+||Salary Details:||£450 - £500 per day + 200 Euro per diem||Country:||Germany||City:||Hamburg||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||
Our client, a leading U.K. Project Services Consultant involved with projects in the Oil & Gas industry, now have an IMMEDIATE requirement for a Construction Manager who has extensive experience of the construction of topside modules for an FPSO to work in Hamburg, Germany. Contracts are in English so there is no need to speak German and is for around 18 months. |
* To manage and lead the project team.
* Oversee the day-to-day project execution of projects.
* Review purchase orders, contracts and project specifications.
* Provide project master delivery schedule and oversee progress against the agreed schedule.
* Finalize sub-contractors for fabrication/major equipment, negotiate price and work schedule and monitor the cost and change orders due to changes.
* Take full responsibility for project cost control.
* To review project cost reports monthly and keep track of change orders and deviations.
* Generate progress reports to management and clients.
* Organize monthly meetings with senior management to review all project activities.
Suitable candidates will have extensive knowledge and experience of similar works within a shipyard environment and be able to start IMMEDIATELY for an eighteen month period.You must have the right to work in the EU.
|Preferred Experience:||10 years+||Position Type:||Contract||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||26/07/2012||Expiration Date:||25/08/2012|