| Employer: || Jonathan Lee Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Our client is a motorsport organisation based in the Midlands.
They currently have a 12 month contract opportunity for an Administrator. Reporting to the Head of IT Business Systems, the individual will be responsible for:
- Delivery of the day to day operations and project documentation and associated activities.
- Support and coordinate the transition of new projects through into productive services.
- Creation of department process and procedures plus documentation
- Update and maintenance of corporate IT information
- Stock management
- Progress chasing
- Ordering and liaising with IT suppliers
- Service operations
- Project support through documentation and meeting coordination
- Daily liaison with the IT Development Manager and IT Operations Manager to provide support and delivery of office tasks related to IT development and projects.
- Liaison with the Head of IT to report on KPIs and task allocation
- Experience in office administration preferably within an IT office environment.
- Experience of process and procedure development and documentation.
- Experienced user of office applications and toolsets (MS Office, Outlook, Visio etc)
- Good prioritisation, organisation and planning skills
- Good written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills
- Good problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Customer liaison and ordering skills
- Quality driven and analytical approach
- Ability to work under pressure with good attention to detail
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher
- Experience within an ITIL ISO 20000 IT environment
- Interest in Formula 1, Motorsport
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 26/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 25/08/2012 |