Trainee/Junior Account Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Omega Resources ||Job Code:||LRLCRAM_1343311416||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||United Kingdom||Post Code:||CV6 5NX||City:||Coventry||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Biomass||Skill:||Other||
My client is looking for the right person to join their company as a Trainee/Junior Account Manager. They are looking for a candidate that has gained some experience within Engineering and is looking for the next step in their successful career with a major company. |
- To learn the ropes from the Platform Manager to become a successful Account Manager.
- You will work closely with the Platform Manager and will be responsible for the account management activities within the seating side of the business, UK and abroad.
- You must have at least 3-4 years work experience within an Automotive industry.
- A degree qualification in Engineering, or equivalent
- Previous experience with purchasing or sales support
- Excellent data manipulation skills
- Excellent communication/customer facing skills
- Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Salary depending on experience.
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||26/07/2012||Expiration Date:||25/08/2012|