| Employer: || Jonathan Lee Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Our client is one of the biggest water companies within the United Kingdom. We are seeking to recruit a Drinking Water Safety Plan Coordinator on a permanent contract based in Warwickshire.
As Drinking Water Safety Plan Co-ordinator, you will support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the business process to identify, capture and mitigate risks to drinking water supplies in accordance with regulatory requirements and expectations.
- To coordinate the activities of departments within Water Services and data flow to ensure WQ risks are documented, known, understood and acted upon
- To develop, implement and maintain a system to prioritize and track delivery of actions identified through the above risk management process
- To develop MI tools to enable production of regular and informative reports relating to risk profile
- To support the DWSP Manager in the development of a solid relationship with the DWI and internal stakeholders for all DWSP matters
1. To support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the business process to enable holistic assessment of risk to water quality in accordance with regulatory requirements
2. To support the DWSP manager in the development and implementation of a process for clear ownership of DWSPs into the business coupled with a value added audit process to inform business units of their performance against risks and associated actions.
3. To coordinate the activities of Water services departments and data flow to ensure WQ risks are known, documented, understood and acted upon
- Understanding of the water treatment systems and the source to tap processes that ensure water quality risks are appropriately managed.
- In depth understanding of water quality, the regulations, standards applied to water quality, management of water quality and risks associated with supply of good quality potable water that has the confidence of the customer. Experience in a role addressing one or more of the above required.
- Previous experience in risk management or hazard identification and analysis.
Educated to degree level of equivalent in scientific or engineering discipline is required
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 20/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 19/08/2012 |