Extended Scopr Planner for Thermal Power Plant
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Spencer Ogden ||Job Code:||SO_298LB_1341851570||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||France||City:||Belfort||Address:||Job Sector:||Power & Nuclear||Sub Sector:||Planning||Skill:||Planning||
Extended Scope Planner for Thermal Power Plant |
My Client is urgently looking for a Scheduler / Extended Scope planner based in their HQ in Belfort, France.
- In an international environment, you will be in charge to develop and manage the project controls of a
Thermal Power Plant project (based on Gas Turbine Technology).
- In close relationship with your management and the Project Manager, you will ensure the deployment of the objectives throughout the project team.
- You will track the progress and report to the management of the Power Plant Systems Department.
- Lead detailed overall schedule for extended scope projects of simple and combined cycles covering
engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
- By joining the Project Controls enabling function, you will be the key driver of the project cycles with a
complete overall view and understanding of the client's processes.
- Your work is to define, share and obtain commitment of all members of a project team to help the project management to reach the client and the client's objectives.
Your tasks to reach success are to:
- Prepare, create detailed schedule in accordance with project requirements,
- Challenge cycles and processes to fit into the projects key dates,
- Organise and lead cross functional teams to obtain commitment
- Follow, analyse and report project progress
- Alert and propose actions plan
- Coordinate upstream interfaces (Project follow-up, Scheduling, Engineering, Sourcing, Site)
- The ideal candidate will be willing to have a continuous period at site, integrated to the site team, in order to follow the Power Plant construction at site.
- Experience as Project Control Scheduler - Experiences in scheduling tools (Primavera 3 & 6, MSP, …) and
scheduling methods (CPM, man loading, progress curves, commodity curves...)
- Site experiences on a power plant installation and/or commissioning (Gas Turbines for instance)
- Experiences in cost controls
- Experiences in project management
- Well organised, ability to establish priorities and initiate problem solving techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within an international environment, in a cross functional structure
- Leadership skills, be able to energise a cross functional team
- Customer focused and result oriented
- Excellent analytical skills
- Has a wide vision and don't hesitate to open her/his scope of interests
- Highly motivated by performances and progression
- Capacity of innovation by implementing new processes and/or new tools
- French and English. Other language is a plus.For more information about this role please contact our London office
|Preferred Experience:||0-2 years||Position Type:||Contract||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||09/07/2012||Expiration Date:||07/09/2012|