Plant/ Site Manager - Anaerobic Digestion
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| TDM Recruitment Group ||Job Code:||21216212||Salary Details:||£45k - £65k||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Job Sector:||
Power & Nuclear
Environmental & Waste Management
We are currently working with a leading Anaerobic Digestion developer who are looking to recruit a Site Manager to safely and efficiently manage one of their Anaerobic Digestion facilities.
Our client requires and experienced Site Manager who can maximise efficiency, optimise performance and continually improve health and safety on the site.
- Managing the intake, sorting and loading operation of the AD plant over a seven day period.
- Managing daily plant checks to ensure compliance and reports are up to date.
- Management of feedstock.
- Overseeing the development of the on-site team.
- Qualified Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Proven track record in plant and man management.
- A NEBOSH safetyu qualification is desirable.
- Experience in engineering, PLC controls or electronics would be a distinct advantage.
This role will include working weekends and call out on a rota basis.
|Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||07/07/2012||Expiration Date:||06/08/2012|