| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£25k - 34k per year
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Oil & Gas
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
MECHANICAL CAD ENGINEER
Global Power and Energy company with a world class Mechanical Engineering Division is currently recruiting talented Mechanical CAD Engineers to join it's prestigious company site based in Rugby. The Mechanical CAD Engineer will be tasked with providing 3D structural design drawings for electro mechanical machines and devices within the Rotating Machinery Department working in close cohesion with Conceptual Design Engineers and Drawing Office personnel. Rotating Machinery includes Motors, generators and turbines for industrial applications such as wind energy and power generation markets.
• 3D CAD structural design of high value, low volume special purpose mechanical machinery for manufacture.
• Machinery will be high capital rotating equipment designated for applications within the Wind Industry, Oil and Gas and heavy industrial engineering.
• You will create designs using 3D CAD applications such as Pro Engineer, CATIA, SOLID WORKS, or INVENTOR.
• Reporting directly into the Drawing Office Manager you will be responsible for creating reports and documentation.
• Must have experience designing large, BESPOKE high capital mechanical equipment from a structural perspective using 3D CAD software or applications
• Must be proficient in the application of CATIA, SolidWorks, Inventor or Pro Engineer.
• May have experience designing large, high capital or rotating equipment within Rail, Automotive or Aerospace Industry.
• Technical qualifications beneficial though NOT a necessity.
The company is a global specialist within the design, development and delivery of Power Conversion technology. The group provides customised solutions revolving around three core components: Motors & Generators, Variable Speed Drives, Automation & Process Controls.
The company deliver solutions to a multitude of different market places: Renewables (Wind, Wave, Tidal & Solar), Power Generation (Hydro, Fossil, Nuclear and Special Power) , Oil & Gas and Offshore, Marine (Merchant & Navy) and Heavy Industry (Metals, Mining, Material Handling and Test Benches).
The company is well known across each of it's many market segments for it's cutting edge technology and solutions; "some of the best technology in the industry"!
The company maintains a key focus on developing every position in the business, positing significant importance on the aspirations and personal development of every individual; whether technically or within management!
If this sounds like the role, and the company for you then APPLY TODAY by emailing your CV directly to:
Alternatively, direct any questions or concerns by calling Rebecca Moore on 01332 861 832
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 04/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 03/08/2012 |