MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - POWER GEN + RENEWABLES
50-55k + BONUS + CAR + MOBILE + LAP TOP + PENSION +LIFE ASSURANCE
This business is a global market leader in the manufacture of electrical and pneumatic products for the energy sector. The ethos of the business is built around product innovation, solving customer problems and staying ahead of the competition. As part of this ongoing strategy, there is a need to recruit a Market Development Manager to help develop the Power Generation and Renewable Energy markets.
As Market Development Manager you role will be:
• To help grow market share across the UK and Europe.
• To spend time with OEM's and End Users within the Power Generation and Energy markets.
• Build strong relationships with existing customers, getting to know their business, what challenges they face, how their market is changing and what product innovations would make their business more productive and efficient.
• Compile industry and market reports.
• Having identified these opportunities you will need to make a business case internally as to why money should be committed to turning these concepts into reality.
• You will then need to work with the sales team to help them market and sell these products. This could be in the form of sales and marketing support or product training.
• Ongoing analysis and market evaluation.
The ideal Market Development Manager will need the following:
• Ideally an electrical or electronic qualification.
• Having a track record in sales and marketing at a strategic level. Ideally you will have had direct involvement in new product and market development.
• Ideally have a working knowledge of one of the following, drives, actuation, pneumatics, large batteries, or power electronics.
• A second language would be beneficial.
The successful Market Development Manager will receive full product training and ongoing skill development. As you would expect of a global market leader you will be well remunerated and goal managed into more senior roles both in the UK and abroad.