| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£24k - 35k per year
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Power & Nuclear
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
Role - 3D Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary - £24,000 - £35,000
Salary ranges - £24k would be a 3D package with 2 years in a design/draughting.
35K would have lots of precision components, Inventor or Unigraphics and have several years experience.
Industry - Materials Handling
Through winning a number of high profile projects to design innovative new equipment with major blue chip businesses throughout the UK and overseas, this specialist manufacturer of mechanical equipment is experiencing a period of rapid investment and growth which is forecasted to continue consistently until 2016. With many projects already well underway, an exciting opportunity has emerged for a 3D Mechanical Design Engineer to join this rapidly expanding and forward thinking business so send your CV now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
The successful 3D Mechanical Design Engineer must possess the following key skills:
• Proficient in a recent version of 3D CAD Software
• ONC +
• Experience with the design of mechanical components.
• Solid mechanical engineering background. This could include Aero-Engines, Machine Tools, Special Purpose Machinery, Turbines, Engines, Pumps, Generators, Cranes, Mechanical Handling Equipment, etc.
• Design as well as modelling ability.
• Knowledge of geometric tolerances.
• Due to the nature of some of the work, candidates must be able to gain security clearance.
The role will involve:
• Taking a concept from lead engineers. This will be in place but not always complete.
• Detail design and drawing - taking concept and turning it into a manufacturing drawing.
• Modelling components
• Working on the design of mechanical components such as shafts, forgings, castings, bearings, windings.
• Geometric tolerances - precision and dimensional.
• Working to all relevant standards e.g. BS and ASME. ASME is becoming more relevant.
Add me on LinkedIN and follw me on Twitter to stay up to date on all vacancies
To be considered for this role email your CV to Ross Marvin at ATA Recruitment UK Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK as you may be required to gain security clearance.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 02/08/2012 || Expiration Date: || 01/09/2012 |