Supply Chain Administrator
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Omega Resources ||Job Code:||KS SCA_1340986201||Salary Band:||25 000 - 49 999||Salary Details:||£18000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stroud||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Onshore||Skill:||Procurement||
My client is a leading manufacturer of down hole drilling tools for the Oil and Gas industry they are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator providing general administrative support to various groups within the Supply Chain organization. |
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
* Provides administrative support to Supply Chain Function.
* Provides clerical support associated with preparing and filing of contractual documents, reports, performance indicators, and correspondence.
* Performs clerical duties associated with processing of specific Supply Chain related data, information and documentation.
* Performs clerical duties associated with various projects across company departments.
* Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks.
* Complies with all company procedures applicable to the job function.
Specific deliverables of the position:
* Completion of assigned tasks on time.
* Accuracy and thoroughness of completing assigned tasks.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
Preferred minimum experience of 1-2 years in a clerical function, competent use of Excel is essential.
For more information regarding this role please call Kris Smith on 01453 829535 or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||0-2 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||29/06/2012||Expiration Date:||29/07/2012|