Asset Integrator (STW) to £45,000 London SE2
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Astute Technical ||Job Code:||1206-99WB_1340900962||Salary Band:||25 000 - 49 999||Salary Details:||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Biomass||Skill:||Engineering||
Asset Integrator (STW) to £45,000 London |
This is a career opportunity for someone with experience of Sewage Treatment Works to be involved in an overseeing role integrating and optimising complex wastewater assets for a large STW extension with the existing plant for the 2nd largest STW in the UK, once you have made your mark with this £220M upgrade you will move on to the largest STW which is also undergoing an expansion project.
What you will be doing...
* Be the interface with the onsite contractors
* Ensure smooth integration of new and existing plant works
* Constantly improve H&S and environmental culture
What you will need...
* Demonstrable experience in building influential relationships with works operators/maintainers
* Experience of managing interfaces with a large MEICA contractor
* Experience of managing planning and logistics of a portfolio of upgrade/modification projects
* Experience of integrating and optimising complex wastewater assets and have an understanding of the operational business
* You must be comfortable working as a member of the project team and directly with Operational contacts.
* This requires strong communication and inter-personal skills.
* MIT - Sewage Treatment Works & be capable of hitting the ground running...
* Ideally you should be within 45 minutes commute of SE2
What's in it for you...
* Competitive salary up to £45,000
* Good benefits package/pension scheme
* Career progression
How to apply...
Please e-mail your CV to Will Bartlam at ASTUTE Technical Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Will directly on 02392 288207 quoting reference 1206-99WB
Astute Technical Recruitment / AstuteJobs are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||28/06/2012||Expiration Date:||28/07/2012|