Applied Products Project Engineer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Encore Personnel ||Job Code:||APPE2_1340704619||Salary Band:||0-24 999||Salary Details:||£30 per annum + performance related bonus, car, laptop etc||Country:||United Kingdom||Post Code:||AL9 5AF||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Wind||Skill:||Other||
Applied Products Project Engineer - Hatfield, Hertfordshire - 30k Salary Plus Benefits
We are looking for 2 APPLIED PRODUCTS PROJECT ENGINEERS to provide pre-sales technical support for all applied water products. Duties will include :
- Water System Design and Support
- Answering technical queries over the telephone
- Selection of equipment appropriate to specifications/developing specifications
- Site visits/surveys/pre and post project meetings
- Supporting the designated applied account managers
- Production of piping and wiring schematics
- Preparing accurate and cost effective quotes
- Able to provide sound technical information to customers
- Maintenance of CRM database
- Prioritisation account manager quotes
The ideal candidate willhave knowledge of our applied products in a technical arena (CAHV, PQR(H)Y,PWFY, PUHZ W/HW) and be educated to ONC/HND level or equivalent. They should be IT literate, have good organisational and communication skills, be assertive and outgoing, motivated and technically minded.
Annual salary is £30,000 with potential for performance related bonus. Company car, laptop, Blackberry, mobile, generous holidya allowance, healthcare and dentalcare are also part of the package.
Our client is a global leader in the research, manufacturing and marketing of electrical and electronic equipment used in energy.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, and senior appointment sectors. Based in the Midlands, supplying Nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to Â£500.
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||26/06/2012||Expiration Date:||26/07/2012|