Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Omega Resources ||Job Code:||LRCALPTE_1340701850||Salary Band:||25 000 - 49 999||Salary Details:||£35000 - £38000 per annum||Country:||United Kingdom||Post Code:||WR4 9NE||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Drilling||Skill:||Engineering||
KEY PURPOSE: |
Due to my client's continued growth they are looking to take on a further team member to join their Tendering Engineers and take on the International market, including their current expansion into the Middle East. The candidate must have significant technical and practical understanding of rotating equipment, including hydraulics, electrics and diesel engines.
- Understanding and previous knowledge of rotating equipment
- Experience of building cost models for bespoke equipment
- Proven record of previous proposals/tendering experience
- A sound mechanical engineering and design background
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with National and International customers
- Mechanical engineering qualification
- Previous experience within proposals/tendering
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||26/06/2012||Expiration Date:||26/07/2012|