| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
50 000 - 74 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£25 - 30 per hour
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Power & Nuclear
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
Mechanical Design Draughtsman
(Process Pipework, Own Licence of AutoCAD Required)
£25-£30 p/h Ltd, 4 Month Contract, Immediate Start
Due to investing heavily in major infrastructure projects over the course of 2012, this world renowned chemical manufacturer is experiencing a rapid increase in workload which has already seen current resources stretched to the limits. With urgent deadlines to be met in the next few months, the company lack the skill set required to complete all work. As a result there is an immediate need for a design draughtsman for an immediate contract position so send your CV now to be in with a chance of success
The successful design draughtsman will possess the following skills and experience:
• Your own licence of AutoCAD - this is essential.
• Experienced with process pipework - P&IDs, GA drawings, Isometric drawings.
• Big industrial process experience - petrochemical, powerstations, boiler houses, chemical plants, water, food, oil and gas, etc.
• Experienced in surveying plants and data collection.
• Autonomous worker and self sufficient.
The role will involve:
• Working on vessels (2.5m x 19m tall), pumps and piping around the facility. Predominately this involves steam process.
• Initially looking through the project documentation. A large portion of design (GAs, P&IDs) has already been designed to a base level.
• Checking and revalidate drawings.
• Site surveys - going around the plant to check data is correct and assess where everything will go. Will be a large portion of the role initially.
• Working on the process pipework itself and the layout. This will involve producing isometric drawings, manufacturing drawings and updating P&IDs. This is to get an accurate pricing for the project.
• Piping can range from 25ml up to 1000ml. All drawings done using AutoCAD.
The company will offer the successful applicant:
• A 4-5 month contract with opportunities for extensions.
• £25-£30 p/h Ltd for experienced candidates.
• Some overtime available.
• The opportunity to work with a major organisation investing heavily in new site project upgrades.
• A world renowned manufacturer within the chemical industry. They supply products around the world and are investing heavily in new projects throughout 2012.
To be considered for this role, call David McKay at ATA Recruitment Ltd on 01162167000 (office) 01162167009 (direct line), 07818083070 (mobile) or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 22/06/2012 || Expiration Date: || 22/07/2012 |