| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
|| Salary Details: ||
£18k - 20k per year + Bonus + Pension + Health Care + 22 days Holiday.
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Graduate/Trainee Sales Engineer - UPS Systems
Location - Berkshire
18k - 22k + Bonus + Pension + Health Care + 22 days Holiday.
A leading distributor of uninterruptible power supply solutions is urgently looking for an Graduate/Trainee Sales Engineer. This role applies to graduates with a background in IT or Mechanical engineering qualification who want to pursue a sales career. The company supply the products into an array of markets including retail, banking and office blocks to name a few. The company is currently experiencing growth in a tough economic climate and is forecasted for double digit growth in 2012.
• 100% of your time will be office based.
• You will respond to incoming enquiries via the internet and phone.
• You will be responsible for quoting and costing.
• Furthermore you will make outbound phone calls to potential customers in order to generate new business.
• You will constantly update the company database
• Provide monthly prospect reports to the Service Manager
The ideal Graduate/Trainee Sales Engineer will have the following:
• A qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science.
• Some form of sales/customer facing experience, this could be in a retail environment.
• Someone looking to pursue a career in sales.
The successful Graduate/Trainee Sales Engineer will be working for a leading brand and are recognised as experts in their field. The business likes to invest in it's staff therefore, you can expect full sales and product training as well as career progression into an external sales or Key Accounts within a 3-4 year time frame however, this is dictated by your own individual performance.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 21/06/2012 || Expiration Date: || 21/07/2012 |