Snr Project/Civil Engineer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Omega Resources ||Job Code:||GW7706BR_1340035680||Salary Band:||50 000 - 74 999||Salary Details:||£30000 - £55000 per annum||Country:||United Kingdom||Post Code:||G74 5PG||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Job Sector:||Power & Nuclear||Sub Sector:||Engineering||Skill:||Design||
Our client is a world leading engineering, consultancy and project management organisation. The are looking to recruit two Senior Project Managers/Civil Engineers for permanent positions in Glasgow. |
-To support a growing team of Civil/Structural Engineers across the existing nuclear and nuclear new build business areas.
- To work across the business to provide support to EdF Energy, Magnox and the MoD
- Demonstratable experience of Project Management
- Experience of Nuclear power plants and facilities
- Knowledge of Civil design and/or Civil site inspection
- Proven experience of managing Civil engineering projects
- A background in the Nuclear industry
- Degree qualified
- SC security clearance
If you want to discuss this opportunity in more detail please ring Gemma Whyte on 01905758970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||10 years+||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||18/06/2012||Expiration Date:||18/07/2012|