Senior Project Manager – Integrity Services
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| EarthStream Global ||Job Code:||6874||Salary Details:||Negotiate||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Onshore||Skill:||Engineering||
Our Client - Is a global oilfield service and products provider to the offshore oil and gas industry focussing on deepwater applications.
Job Description - Primary focal point for delivery of all aspects of designated projects; Deliver Safety, Competent Resources, Performance Management, Risk Management, Effective Reporting, Budgets and Commercial Implementation.
The candidate –
- Degree qualified in an engineering or business related discipline, (preferably Chartered status if engineering or tertiary qualification if from a business discipline)
- Experience of effectively leading project teams to achieve delivery of financial targets
- Service quality and customer satisfaction
- Experience of upstream oil and gas inspection and Integrity management
- Ability to supervise and lead project teams of multi discipline professionals
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently in challenging circumstances and use initiative to propose and implement changes to work practices
- Ability to solve problems by applying sound reasoning
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports
- Ability to communicate effectively
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Post Date:||16/06/2012||Expiration Date:||15/08/2012|