| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
8227 2D AB
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£30k-£45k + 20% + Car + Relocation + Extras
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Oil & Gas
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
Sales Engineer - RF & Microwave
Profile for job 8227 2D AB - RF & Microwave Sales Engineer
Based anywhere south of Oxfordshire, ideally the Hampshire region selling throughout the UK, Scandinavian & Baltic regions
£30,000 - £45,000 + 20% Bonus + Car + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Health + Phone + Laptop + Relocation Package
This is an excellent opportunity for either a RF & Microwave Sales Engineer or an RF & Microwave Applications / Projects Engineer that is looking to take their first step into a commercial sales role.
This multi million pound company lead the way in RF & Microwave components & Subsystems for sectors both including and excluding electronic warfare. Over the past 5 years the business has grown by 100% and the plan moving forward is for this business unit to be turning over £30m by 2017.
Currently expanding and increasing numbers in all departments this business is looking for a motivated RF & Microwave Sales Engineer with Microwave experience either in Sales or hands on RF & Microwave engineering.
1. 40% of your role will be new customer generation and 60% proactive account management
2. You will inherit £500,000 worth of business to manage and grow
3. 80% of your time will be spent in the UK and 20% overseas
4. You will be working very heavily on Programmes, Projects and Specifications
5. Prototyping, Tendering / Proposal and Contract Negotiations will form a key part of the role
6. Increasing sales across new and existing customers, securing long-term agreements and strengthening their position as a leading RF & Microwave supplier of components and subsystems will be your key objective
As a new business focussed RF & Microwave Sales Engineer, you will formulate strategies with the unit directors on target markets and customers. You will be responsible for selling 100% bespoke systems and components targeting Head of Engineering, Procurement and Programme / Project managers.
This role offers great future prospects and long-term job security, the average length of service within this unit is 12 years +. My client will offer full product and systems training, they will support you on furthering your education such as business degrees and engineering qualifications. My client is looking for you to aspire to a Sales manager's role within 18 months, therefore it is important that you are driven by success and career progression.
Experience & background:
1. A proven track record in selling RF & Microwave comments / subsystems
2. Ideally you will posses a minimum HNC / HND in Electronic Engineering, although this is not a prerequisite
3. RF & Microwave Engineers will be strongly considered
4. My client is also able to consider Electronic Sales Engineers with have a proven track record in selling to UK Defence Primes
How to Apply:
For further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 216 7002 or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
For all of ATA's Technical Sales vacancies, join our interactive job board on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3832607
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 11/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 10/08/2012 |