| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
50 000 - 74 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£30 - 40 per hour
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Power & Nuclear
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
Unigraphics Design Engineer
(NX, Precision Components, Geometric Tolerances)
£30 - 40 p/h Ltd, 6 Month Contract, Start By 16th July
Through winning a number of high profile projects to design innovative new equipment with major blue chip businesses throughout the world, this specialist manufacturer of mechanical equipment is experiencing a period of rapid investment and sustained growth which is forecasted to continue until 2016. With many projects already well underway, an exciting opportunity has emerged for a mechanical design engineer with Unigraphics NX experience to join this rapidly expanding and forward thinking business and with the client looking to interview over the next week, send your CV now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
The successful NX design engineer must possess the following key skills:
• Proficient in a recent version of NX Unigraphics. The client have just converted to NX 7.5. You must be able to design using sketch based modelling within NX.
• Practical Engineering Background - HNC, HND, Apprenticed, C+Gs, Full Tech Certificate, etc.
• Experience with the design of precision mechanical components.
• Solid mechanical engineering background. This could include Aero-Engines, Machine Tools, Special Purpose Machinery, Turbines, Engines, Pumps, Generators, Cranes, Mechanical Handling Equipment, etc.
• Proficient with and able to do geometric tolerances (This is essential).
• Due to the nature of some of the work, candidates must be able to gain security clearance.
The role will involve:
• Taking a concept from lead engineers. This will be in place but not always complete.
• Detail design and drawing - taking concepts and turning them into manufacturing drawings.
• Modelling components in Unigraphics (NX 7.5).
• Working on the design of precision mechanical components such as shafts, forgings, castings, bearings, windings.
• Geometric tolerances - precision and dimensional.
• Working to all relevant standards e.g. BS and ASME. ASME is becoming more relevant.
The company will offer the successful NX design engineer:
• Between £30 and £40p/h Ltd - dependant on skills, experience and what you can offer the business.
• An initial contract of up to 6 Months with opportunities for long term extensions.
• A varied role working on the design of a number of innovative new products.
• The opportunity to secure a role with a rapidly expanding business with aggressive growth plans over the next few years.
• A world renowned manufacturer of specialist machinery and equipment to companies in the UK and overseas. They are predicting sustained growth over the next 5 years.
To be considered for this role call David McKay at ATA Recruitment Ltd on 01162167000 (office), 01162167009 (direct line) or 07818083070 (mobile) or email your CV to email@example.com.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK as you may be required to gain security clearance.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 11/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 10/08/2012 |