Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Omega Resources ||Job Code:||DC/ECH_1339480250||Salary Band:||100 000+||Salary Details:||£10000 - £50000 per month + Excellent Benefits||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Onshore||Skill:||Procurement||
Job Role |
My client, a Built Asset Consultancy with experience in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sectors, has long term contracts to provide skilled Project Services and Contracts and Procurement Professionals globally to major International Oil Companies. We are currently seeking experienced Cost Estimating professionals at all levels for long and short term assignments on major upstream and downstream projects.
Cost Estimator - Aberdeen, UK
The principal accountabilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Methodologies and tools for Cost Estimates- Utilise cost methodologies and tools to produce cost estimates. Incorporate project complexity factors into project estimates and assemble key input data such as project objectives, scope and economic analysis. Formulate and validate methodologies for deriving quantities from design parameters. Perform uncertainty analysis and sensitivities on cost estimates, reflecting analysis of project risks. Manage reviews and audits of cost estimates. Benchmark against historical performance, industry norms and established KPIs.
· Assess prospect scope and main components to develop consistent "building block" estimates (Type-2) for each concept under consideration. Utilise Technical, Economical, Commercial, Organisational & Political (TECOP) profile to establish appropriate deterministic cost contingency.
· Translate the identified project scope and engineering deliverables into the estimate of capital expenditure costs for design, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning and start-up of the hardware elements (Type-3). Estimate composed of detailed MTOs matched with detailed pricing and construction unit hours. Identify areas of uncertainty and apply appropriate allowances.
· Development of detailed project cost estimate (Type-4). Incorporation of project actuals to date and detailed MTOs matched with detailed pricing and construction unit hours for to-go costs.
· Develop Estimate Basis to document how estimate was developed.
Skills / Experience Required
Engineering Degree and/or Certification as a Cost Estimator or equivalent experience
Extensive industry experience in estimating positions in Oil and Gas
Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
Fully versed with Cost Estimating Tools
For more information about this role and others please call +441453829777 and speak to Dan Crowley
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||10 years+||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||11/07/2012||Expiration Date:||10/08/2012|