Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Intec (UK) Ltd (part of the Applus Velosi group) ||Job Code:||AMB01_1339430594||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thatcham||Address:||Job Sector:||Power & Nuclear||Sub Sector:||Engineering||Skill:||Other||
Electrical Engineer (Permanent) |
**SC Clearance is required**
My Client is one of the World's leading engineering, project management and consultancy companies. Their customers, in both the private and public sector are among the World's biggest and best in their fields.
The Electrical Engineer will support the Nuclear Services team, working as part of a multi-discipline engineering group on the design of new facilities and modifications to existing operational plant and equipment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carry out site surveys of electrical services and equipment and produce survey reports.
- Carry out calculations and design on lighting and power systems to current standards including BS7671 and client technical standards.
- Production of the following documents and drawings, basis of design, detailed electrical drawings, technical specifications, plant item schedules, LV distribution & switchgear, cabling design, earthing systems, lightning protection, fire detection and alarm systems, design of containment for specialist suppliers and EMC design.
- Produce Technical reports.
- Ensure the design meets the operational/ design requirements, and any Safety Functional requirements.
- Check, verify and approve engineering drawings and documents in line with the technical plan.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- HNC/HND or Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline. Experience in lieu of qualifications will be considered.
- SC Clearance.
- Able to define functional requirements, produce both concept and detailed designs, and identification of all safety (Nuclear and operational) requirements.
- Production of design documents and drawings and specifications.
- Experience of producing and checking electrical design calculations.
- Production of Commissioning Procedures, Operating and Maintenance Manuals.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||11/07/2012||Expiration Date:||10/08/2012|