Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Omega Resources ||Job Code:||JOD1_1339173277||Salary Band:||25 000 - 49 999||Salary Details:||£12 - £13.90 per hour + shift allowance||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Onshore||Skill:||Technician||
KEY PURPOSE: |
An experienced Maintenance Engineer is required for a 3-6 month contract for our prestigious client at their Gloucestershire site. Our client has over 800 sites worldwide providing manufacturing providing manufacturing, sales and service to meet the quality productivity and environmental requirements of the energy industry.
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical Bias to work on a rotating shift system including nights to maintain heavy duty machinery. Key responsibilities include:
* Perform planned maintenance on a variety of manufacturing equipment and machines.
* Respond to and resolve breakdowns on manufacturing equipment and machines.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE
* Formal apprenticeship or equivalent in mechanical engineering.
* Proven experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience in maintaining, servicing or assembling plant and equipment.
* Experience in servicing CNC machinery a would be an advantage but not essential.
* Basic knowledge or qualifications in electrical maintenance an advantage but not essential
Please contact Jonathan Dutch at Omega on 01453 829767.
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||0-2 years||Position Type:||Contract||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||08/06/2012||Expiration Date:||08/07/2012|