Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Matchtech ||Job Code:||267564DZ_1338999013||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston Upon Hull||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Onshore||Skill:||Engineering||
Exciting opportunity to join a world class R&D establishment, playing a crucial role in developing new petrochemical technologies. These positions would suit experienced Chemical Engineers with a proven track record in a Research environment. |
- Provide engineering support to the Acetyls Research Group.
- Ensure the delivery of the highest standards of HSSE
- As part of an integrated multi-disciplinary engineering team design, cost, and support the build and commissioning of research scale equipment.
- Plan and execute modifications to equipment, ensuring management of change processes are adhered to whilst working to established engineering standards.
- Participate in and lead safety studies, design reviews and risk assessments.
- Participate in the experimental programme design and assist in the development of flow sheets for commercial processes. Excellent communication skills.
- Experience within the Chemical industry preferably within a manufacturing or research environment. Significant experience of Management of Change and good experience within all aspects of Chemical Engineering design. The ability to work with cross-discipline teams.
- Knowledge of process simulation and modelling would be advantageous for some roles, as would experience of LOPA and HAZOP studies.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Contract||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||05/07/2012||Expiration Date:||04/08/2012|