| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
50 000 - 74 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£27 - 29 per hour
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Power & Nuclear
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
Control Systems Engineer - Based West Midlands
(Siemens S7, Wet Process Industry experience)
£28 p/h Ltd, 6 month contract, Start by 25th June
Through winning a major project to update the electrical systems on 26 water treatment sites throughout the UK, this globally renowned supplier of process controls systems is flat out working on other projects throughout the UK and urgently requires an experienced controls engineer with Siemens S7 experience. With the company expecting several additional multi-million pound projects to come through in the next few weeks, this is an exciting long term opportunity for an experienced controls engineer, so send your CV now to be in with a chance of success.
The successful controls engineer requires the following skills and experience:
• Proficient in Siemens S7. Allen Bradley knowledge would be useful, although not essential.
• Experience with a Scada package. Could be iFix, Wonderware, WinCC or similar.
• Process industry background preferred. Ideally water or waste water, however other industries will be considered e.g. oil and gas, chemical, food, brewing, distilleries or similar.
• Happy to work on site - client will pay expenses for travel and accommodation when away from the office
The role will involve:
• Will be looking after a number of new process systems across 26 water treatment sites across the UK.
• Producing a functional design specification.
• Programming and coding PLCs. Predominately Siemens S7 but also Allen Bradley if capable.
• Factory acceptance testing.
• On site commissioning - debugging, fault finding and modifying software.
• Completing documentation.
The client will offer the successful controls engineer:
• £28 p/h Ltd.
• A 6 month contract with long term extensions.
• Overtime available whilst on site. Expenses will also be covered.
• A start within 4 weeks.
• The opportunity to work for a globally renowned process control business.
• A prestigious supplier of full turnkey projects with nearly 100 years experience within the process industry.
To be considered for this ole call David McKay at ATA Recruitment Ltd on 01162167000 (office), 01162167009 (direct line), 07818083070 (mobile) or email email@example.com.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 25/06/2012 || Expiration Date: || 25/07/2012 |