Portal SAP Functional Analyst
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Amoria Bond ||Job Code:||J16554_1338313167||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Netherlands||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Onshore||Skill:||Administrative||
Portal SAP Functional Analyst - Benelux |
Working for an innovative company that thinks about the future? Getting in touch with SAP modules hardly anyone knows? Looking for a dynamic environment where your flexibility comes in handy?
My client, a big and international player in the energy and waste & recycling industry, is looking for a Portal SAP Functional Analyst who assists the business to translate their functional requirements for evolutions and changes into functional designs which can then be introduced into the SAP Waste & Recycling Standard Model. The major activities for this role are:
- Analyse business requirements and perform the fit gap analysis regarding de mapping of the business process requirements and the SAP standard functionalities. Assist the estimation of the efforts required and of the implementation planning.
- Develop the functional design and prototype the system according to the business requirements
- Lead workshops sessions in order to gather key user feedback regarding the prototype
- Customize the SAP systems according to key user feedback and ensure transition of the functional design to the development teams
- Lead integration tests and assist client with acceptance tests of the solutions delivered
- Participate in the deployment and conversion activities
- Deliver training materials or update existing one for the introduction of new functionalities. Lead training and key users support sessions
- Application maintenance following go-live. Assist the Support Team in writing new administration procedures or update existing one for the introduction of new functionalities
- Ensure the 2nd Level of functional support to Key Users in the run mode. Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems within its area of expertise.
To qualify for this role you've got experience in SAP Functional & Technical Design on the Portal Solutions in multiple projects. Other skills and specific knowledge required are:
- Ability to think in (business) processes and to define KPI's of the business
- Ability to understand business priorities and translate in to the point designs
- Able to find the best SAP solution for the business processes
- Ability to customise the Portal Solutions in the SAP standard functionalities and to transition specific designs to developers, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of those designs to produce adequate ABAP code
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, tools, and required personnel
Furthermore you are fluent in English. Dutch, German or French would be a plus.
Since you are working for an international company, you need to be able and willing to work on site at different offices based in different countries (Netherlands, Germany, Belgium). If you live in one of these countries, that is most preferable.
Are you interested in this permanent role, where they both care about their employees and their environment? Have you got the right experience and the right ambitions to grow with this company? Send your cv + motivation to Rory de Goede email@example.com.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
|Preferred Experience:||Entry Level/Graduate||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||29/05/2012||Expiration Date:||28/06/2012|