| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£35k - 45k per year
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
SITE MANAGER- Wind/Substations/PowerGeneration
£35-45K+ PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + FOOD + ACCOMMODATION + TRAVEL
LOCATIONS: NORTH WALES, MANCHESTER, SCOTLAND & NORTHERN IRELAND
Are you a results driven Site Manager keen to secure a role in the renewable sector? Do you have proven experience working with cranes and reinforced concrete? If so please read on...
As a Site Manager working for this global renewable energy business you will be responsible for overseeing the installation and constructions of wind farms ranging from £20-£70 million in value. Key responsibilities include;
• Supporting the project manager with site planning, preparation, establishment and execution.
• Overseeing and controlling civil & electrical BOP works in anticipation of turbine delivery.
• Leading the arrival at site, erection and commissioning of turbines in order for the wind farm to be handed over to the customer.
• You will also provide the Project Manager with support to including the reporting of progress, support for claims for extension of time and or costs, feedback of data installed on the equipment and quality issues on site
• The role will be primarily working on Wind Farm sites across the UK ranging from a few months to a year depending on the size and value of the project.
The successful Site Manager must posess the following;
• An HNC qualified engineer in either Mechanical/Electrical or Civil Engineering discipline supported by valid SMSTS.
• 3-5 years Site Management experience working with both Cranes and reinforced concrete.
• Industries/backgrounds candidates will be considered include; Wind, Substations, Power Generation, Telecoms (3G base stations only).
• Candidates must be will to work away from home for up to 2-3 weeks at a time.
• Unfortunately we are not in a position to accept applications from candidates who have a background in the construction of domestic properties or commercial buildings (office blocks, hospitals etc.)
This is a unique position for any Site Manager keen to step up into the Wind Industry and progress your career into Project Management. You will be a valuable addition to a highly professional environment where the rewards and personal development are vast.
Focussing on the manufacture, installation and service of Wind Turbines, this forward thinking organisation is rapidly earning the reputation as one of the World's leading and fastest growing suppliers within the Wind industry. A unique opportunity has now arisen for results driven Site Manager based Manchester-North to come on board and be part of a successful company within a rapidly expanding market sector.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity, contact Donna Apperley on email@example.com or 01332 861 325 without delay.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 12/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 11/08/2012 |