| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
8126 2C CA
|| Salary Band: ||
50 000 - 74 999
|| Salary Details: ||
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
PROJECT MANAGER - WATER
£35-50K + RELOCATION PACKAGE + NEGOTIABLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Modern Water Limited is rapidly becoming a major player in the supply of water treatment and desalination equipment for the global market. Since floating on the stock market 5 years ago, this cash rich organization continues to invest in research and development as well head count growth. As part of this expansion Modern Water Limited has retained the services of ATA Recruitment Limited to recruit a Project Manager to help support the delivery of a number of recent substantial project wins.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for;
1. The delivery of multi million pound projects in the water industry over a 5 year period.
2. The whole project from cradle to grave.
3. Liaising with the company's European manufacturing facility to ensure the project is keeping to timescale and budget.
4. Managing the constant flow of information both internally and externally.
5. Dealing with any changes to the project, in terms of product re design, costing etc and managing this change within the business
6. Tracking the project through the in house IT system
7. Overseeing installations across the EMEA region.
8. Based in Guildford, Surrey when not travelling.
The ideal Project Manager will have the following:
1. A HND or above in mechanical or chemical engineering.
2. Significant experience in managing projects within the water market.
3. Able to travel overseas.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, Modern Water will compile a competitive package to reflect your skills and experience. You will also receive the full support of the Managing Director as well as any product or in house systems training you may require to smooth your transition into the role. Success in the role will require you to grow a team of project engineers and managers beneath you, timescales will be dictated by you.
To apply please contact Chris Addison on 0116 216700 or Christian.email@example.com
Please note 3rd party applications will not be accepted by Modern Water Limited but will be sent to ATA Recruitment Limited for screening.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 30/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 29/08/2012 |