| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
50 000 - 74 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£40k - 50k per year
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
PROJECT MANAGER for OFFSHORE PROJECTS wanted for leading end-to-end projects; Design, Installation and Commissioning of Automation and Dynamic Positioning, Power and Propulsion, (Including Generators, Switchboards (11KV), Transformers, Variable Frequency drives and Motors).
LOCATION: RUGBY, WARWICKSHIRE
• As the Project Manager you will be the sole point of customer contact - managing all communication information and exchange.
• You will be completely responsible for managing cost and gross margin on the project.
• Provide leadership for the team that is allocated the project, motivating the team and keeping them up to date.
• Management of multiple projects - Full project lifecycle - cradle to grave, responsibilities can start at bid stage. P
• Projects usually last from 6-18 months and project values are usually around £500K-£40million.
• Procurement, engineering, manufacture, factory acceptance tests, over sea commissioning and then get vessel through sea-trials.
• Projects tend to be in the UK, Northern Europe, Brazil, France and Germany - Singapore, Korea, China, US and Brazil are where the company ship-yards are.
• Travel will be occasional; every 3-6 months for approximately one week.
• The prospect Project Manager for Offshore will likely be HNC or Degree qualified (ideally within an Engineering subject) - Electrical, Mechanical or Power Systems Engineering are all highly relevant.
• PM experience needs to be around 5 years (contract management, planning experience).
• Experience will have to include someone who has customer focus and been the main point of contact for a project.
• Suitable industries: Automotive, Power and Oil & Gas.
• Candidates with a strong sense of accountability and excellent communication skills will be ideal for this position.
The company is a global specialist within the design, development and delivery of Power Conversion technology. The group provides customised solutions revolving around three core components: Motors & Generators, Variable Speed Drives, Automation & Process Controls.
The company deliver solutions to a multitude of different market places: Renewables (Wind, Wave, Tidal & Solar), Power Generation (Hydro, Fossil, Nuclear and Special Power) , Oil & Gas and Offshore, Marine (Merchant & Navy) and Heavy Industry (Metals, Mining, Material Handling and Test Benches).
The company is well known across each of it's many market segments for it's cutting edge technology and solutions; "some of the best technology in the industry"!
The company maintains a key focus on developing every position in the business, positing significant importance on the aspirations and personal development of every individual; whether technically or within management!
If this sounds like the role, and the company for you then APPLY TODAY by emailing your CV directly to:
Alternatively, direct any questions or concerns by calling Rebecca Moore on 01332 861 832
Rebecca Moore operates as part of a 'Preferred Supplier' recruitment team, focused on the delivery of technical and commercial personal across the power and energy market place.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 28/06/2012 || Expiration Date: || 28/07/2012 |