Control & Intrumentation
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Omega Resources ||Job Code:||NZAM-C&I_1337354545||Salary Band:||50 000 - 74 999||Salary Details:||£25000 - £55000 per annum + DOE plus benefits||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Knutsford||Address:||Job Sector:||Power & Nuclear||Sub Sector:||Engineering||Skill:||Other||
Control and Instrumentation Engineer (Security Cleared) |
Knutsford or Barrow
£25k - £55k DOE
My client who are a leading consultancy within the nuclear generation industry are currently looking for various Control and Instrumentation Engineers, C&I engineers, controls engineers who are currently security cleared.
To be successful you willbe security cleared, have a degree in Mechanical Engineering and have experience of:
- Submarine, Nuclear, Defence or Power industry.
- Technical report writing skills.
- Knowledge and experience in defence standards whilst not essential would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of system or equipment design.
- In depth understanding of at least one of the following areas:-
* Design and deployment of complex network solutions.
* Voice architectures.
* Video Surveillance.
* Wireless solutions and RF propagation within closed spaces.
* Fibre Optical cabling network design.
* Equipment Design.
Please apply with full CV to email@example.com or call me on 01905 758973. All applications will be acknowledged and held in complete confidence. A thorough briefing will be undertaken prior to CV submission to the client.Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||0-2 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||Yes||Post Date:||13/07/2012||Expiration Date:||12/08/2012|