| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
|| Salary Details: ||
£0 per year
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Oil & Gas
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
Engineering Business Unit Manager - Aberdeen
Power Generation Equipment Service & Overhaul
Extremely competitive salary and package - please ring to find out more
Our client is a global brand in the repair, overhaul and maintenance or large rotating machinery including turbines and large compressors for the oil & gas industry. They have an aftermarket Engineering Business Unit in Aberdeen which consists of Fitters, Project Managers, Finance, Technical Support, Accounts and Quality. The company want an experienced Business Unit/Operations/Engineering Manager from an aftermarket/services/engineering background to run the whole business unit which currently consists of around 20 people and has an annual turnover of around £10 million.
Please apply immediately with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0116 2167004.
The business are looking for someone with:
• Experience in the management of an engineering business unit or operations which deals with aftermarket repairs of engineering machinery/equipment.
• The ability to understand and deal with P&L's.
• Someone keen to grow the division and is fantastic with customers.
• Any experience with power generation equipment or the demands of the oil & gas industry is beneficial.
• A great attitude towards promoting strong working processes/practices across a business and is also very focussed on good health and safety standards within a business.
• To continuously improve the engineering business unit form an operational point of view regards to their quality compliances and processes.
• To ensure all customers have excellent levels of satisfaction and to grow the unit by understanding further services that could be offered to clients.
• To be heavily involved in the recruitment of the correct staff moving forwards.
• To ensure the business structure is in place to be able to deliver excellence.
• To ensure Project Management, Service, Overhaul and installation excellent offered from the Business unit in Aberdeen.
• Have been trading or over a century
• Are projected to turnover £80 million this year
• Plan to grow to £100 million in the next two years
• Supply into boom markets such as Oil & Gas Production and Sea Travel (power generation systems for ships)
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 26/06/2012 || Expiration Date: || 26/07/2012 |