Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Matchtech ||Job Code:||266171RCX_1337260084||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||Wind||Skill:||Engineering||
A leading operator in the offshore renewable energy sector has a new opportunity for a Construction Engineer to join their team in London to work on a pioneering offshore project. |
As a Construction Engineer you will be responsible for managing and delivering the construction strategy.
Main Responsibilities & Work Tasks:
- Managing, co-ordinating and delivering own tasks on work packages.
- Support the Offshore Construction Management .
- Work with the project team to optimise performance in all construction of the project from planning stage to final commissioning and hand over to generation.
- Work with team to develop a logistic model integrated programme for vessel and port interaction.
- Delivering Construction work packages within Health and Safety and Environmental project objectives.
- Ensure appropriate record keeping of progress.
- Ensure high levels of quality control.
Education / Qualification:
- Academic degree (Bachelor or Master): in engineering or equivalent (preferably a Chartered Engineer).
- IT literate with a good ability to operate MS Office systems and other IT based project management software.
- Construction experience within the offshore wind industry.
- High degree of self motivation with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||13/07/2012||Expiration Date:||12/08/2012|