Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Omega Resources ||Job Code:||DC/ECH_1337252698||Salary Band:||100 000+||Salary Details:||$5000 - $10000 per month + Excellent Benefits||State/County:||Texas (TX)||City:||Houston||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Onshore||Skill:||Planning||
Job Role |
My client a Build Asset Consultancy with experience in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sectors has long term contracts to provide Project Services and Contracts and Procurement Professionals globally to a major International Oil Companies.
The principal accountabilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Assess and incorporate the impact of approved changes and any deviations from project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and identification of alternate approaches to optimise the plan(s)
· Support the delivery and maintenance of consistent and realistic plans and control structures for the project. Understand and monitor the interfaces between assigned project sub-elements and other sub-elements. Develop the activities, logic, resources and progress for the assigned project sub-elements.
· Comply with the planning and progress monitoring procedures.
· Conduct the schedule monthly progress update, forecast, critical path and trend analyses for assigned elements, including any impact from interface areas. Provide input to the status reports and ensure that these include the incorporation of approved changes.
· Liase with project engineering personnel to assist proper understanding of the key schedule sensitivities and drivers.- Assist with identification of alternate approaches to optimise the plan(s).
· Know the contract key dates, milestones and plan dates and how they relate to the overall project schedule. Understand the requirements of the contract sections for planning and progress reporting. Review and verify contractors reported progress and incorporate into schedule progress updates.
Skills / Experience Required
§ Engineering Degree and/or Certification as a Planning Engineer or equivalent experience.
§ Demonstrate key Oil and Gas industry experience in planning positions.
§ Good written and oral communications.
§ Good working knowledge of Planning principles and techniques and Primavera P6.
For more information about this role and others please call +1.832.390.2369 or +44.1453.829.777 and speak to Dan Crowley
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||10 years+||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||13/07/2012||Expiration Date:||12/08/2012|