Senior project manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Omega Resources ||Job Code:||GW7673BR_1336754305||Salary Band:||50 000 - 74 999||Salary Details:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + Negotiable||Country:||United Kingdom||Post Code:||LA14 1AF||City:||Derby||Address:||Job Sector:||Power & Nuclear||Sub Sector:||Engineering||
Key Responsibilities |
- Ensuring Projects are managed and delivered using the Clients Project management guidelines.
- Ensuring Projects are managed and delivered safely to meet or exceed the client expectations.
- Ensuring Projects are managed and delivered using the clients Project management guidelines.
- Ensuring both financial and non financial targets are met, especially in respect of Health, Safety & Quality.
- Maintaining and developing the client relationships and engaging with key stakeholders.
- Effective contract and interface management of contract partners, sub-contractors and suppliers (where applicable).
- Pro-actively marketing the services of our client and winning work.
- Developing excellent team working relationships with the management team, in particular the Engineering Managers responsible for technical delivery.
- Responsible to the Team Leader / Operations Manager for the management and delivery of projects.
- Identify, secure and deliver areas of Project growth through profitable variations.
- Ensuring that invoices are correctly and promptly issued to clients, and payments are progressed and monitored.
- Responsible for business development and supporting bid management of future opportunities.
- Ensuring effective Project reviews are completed and understood.
- Responsible for effective risk management and mitigation.
- Diploma or Degree qualification within an Engineering discipline.
- APM Level D or C certificated / Prince 2 qualification in Project Management.
- Safety qualification, such as IOSH / NEBOSH or equivalent.
- Significant Project Management and Engineering experience working within the Nuclear industry, MoD or other highly regulated industries.
- Must have EDFe / Rolls Royce / BAESMS Site base knowledge & be security cleared to IBC.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex Engineering projects as the Project Manager or Senior Project Manager.
Detailed and demonstrable knowledge of the following elements:
- Earned value management and reporting
- Programme / BID management and reporting
- Project risk management and reporting
- Change Management
- Quality management systems
- Commercial and contract awareness
- Must have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested please contact Gemma Whyte on 01905 758970 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply online. Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||5-10 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||No||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||30/07/2012||Expiration Date:||29/08/2012|