Operations Support Engineer (EfW/W2E) Coventry
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Astute Technical ||Job Code:||1205-52WB_1336742923||Salary Band:||25 000 - 49 999||Salary Details:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Job Sector:||Renewables||Sub Sector:||
Marine (Wave and Tidal)
Operations Support Engineer (EfW/W2E) |
Salary £37,500 + Benefits
What you'll be doing...
* Support Shift Team Manager in operational routines
* Recommend plant improvements and better working practices
* Coordinate Permit to Work systems
* Deputise for Shift Team Managers and be capable of being a STM in the future
* Working days initially but you will need to be willing to work or adopt shift working
What you'll need for this position...
* HNC in a relevant engineering discipline
* Reside within 45 minutes of Coventry
* Experience of EfW/WtE plant (steam turbines)
* Alternatively experience of Power Generation of Chemical Process industries
What's in it for you...
* Salary up to £37,500
* Training to perform STM role in the future
* Potential to earn considerably more though advancement & shift working
* Join an independently operated energy business producing and exporting electricity
* Good company pension & retention scheme (people normally leave only through retirement)
How to apply...
Please e-mail your CV to Will Bartlam at ASTUTE Technical Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Will directly on 02392 288207 quoting reference 1205-52WB
Astute Technical Recruitment / AstuteJobs are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||28/06/2012||Expiration Date:||28/07/2012|