Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Matchtech ||Job Code:||265080RCX_1336122531||Salary Details:||Negotiable||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Subsea||Skill:||Quality/Inspection||
A leading oil & gas engineering company has a new opportunity for a Quality Engineer to be based in their office in Surrey. |
- Compilation and maintenance of Manufacturing Record Books (MRB) for products supplied.
- Identification and maintenance of quality records.
- Assist with maintenance and development of the company Quality Assurance and Production Control database.
- Assist development of Quality Plans and standards applicable to the company product line.
- Assist procurement with vendor expediting visits.
- Inspection and release of products from suppliers.
- Assist in development of material and process specifications.
- Conduct audits of the company quality system
- Monitor vendor performance and keep records of quality and schedule performance.
- Working knowledge of: material certification gained in an engineering discipline, internal audits, industry standards, non-destructive testing, engineering materials, welding, and manufacturing processes.
- Demonstration of Computer literacy (Word and Excel), written and verbal communication and understanding of ISO 9001 quality standard.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Preferred Experience:||2-5 years||Position Type:||Permanent||Job Hours:||Full Time||Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required:||Yes||Required for work/interview immediately:||No||Post Date:||28/06/2012||Expiration Date:||28/07/2012|