| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£12 - 14 per hour
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Power & Nuclear
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
(Steel or Plastics Experience)
£12 - £14 p/h Ltd, 3 Month Contract, Start 14th May
Through winning a number of major projects with several global businesses in the UK and Overseas, this global supplier of tanks and process plant has experienced a major upturn in work and urgently needs to recruit an experienced pipe fitter for a long term contract. With a number of these projects expected to last several years, this is an exciting role for an experienced pipe fitter and with the client looking to interview over the next week, send your CV now to be in with a chance of success.
The successful fabricator/welder must possess the following skills:
• Able to read engineering drawings.
• Pipefitting Experience - plastics or steel. Both would be ideal
• Commutable to site.
• In possession of basic hand tools.
The role will involve:
• Working on the piping for tanks and process equipment. Pipes are steel and plastic.
• Reading and understanding engineering drawings.
• Planning the work out.
• Pipe routing from point A to point B.
• Fitting - will glue plastic pipes, do threading for mechanical, soldering, maybe a bit of Mig welding if capable
The company will offer the successful fabricator welder:
• Between £12 p/h Ltd and £14 p/h Ltd.
• An initial 3 month contract with opportunities for further extensions.
• Overtime available.
• An immediate start.
• The opportunity to secure a role with a global engineering business with strong plans for the next few years.
• A global supplier of tanks, structural steel and process plant equipment.
• Supply to a variety of industries including water, waste water and chemical.
To be considered for this role call David McKay at ATA Recruitment Ltd on 01162167000 (office), 01162167009 (direct line), 07818083070 (mobile) or email email@example.com.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 28/06/2012 || Expiration Date: || 28/07/2012 |