| Employer: || Green Recruitment Company |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Details: ||
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
Our client is an established RE service provider working in rural, public sector and domestic RE installations. They design, supply and install Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Wind Turbines and Heat Pump systems.
There is a requirement for a Business Analyst to work within the ICT department to provide the necessary engagement with internal business areas across the Group companies (UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand) around future business change requirements and projects. The role requires a balance between understanding business needs and requirements with a knowledge and understanding of ICT solution architecture.
The role will provide the link between the business and the development team throughout the entire project life-cycle.
Our client will want you to:
• Establish the high level scope and objectives of the project and establish the right communication channels across the business;
• Establish a formal understanding of the business processes associated with the business areas concerned;
• Gain a clear understanding of business requirements;
• Provide a precise and clearly understandable set of requirements documentation for which the business and ICT can understand;
• Provide solution assessments in order to make sure that there are no delivery gaps;
• Identify and manage risks appropriately within the project;
• Work in unison with the development team throughout the lifecycle;
• Work with key stakeholders (both customer and delivery) both internally and externally;
• Maintain good reporting standards against progress where appropriate;
• Provide oversight of the business testing phase of solutions within the project;
• Manage the change management process for specific areas post implementation.
• Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is adopted at all times
• Ensure that accurate records are kept and all documentation is updated.
• And any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time.
Experience / Education:
• Experience or knowledge of development methodologies, such as DSDM Atern.
• ISEB Qualification desirable.
• Experience in business analysis within a complex and highly process driven environment.
• Experience of requirements gathering and analysis and high level solution design.
• Experience of working as the bridge between business requirements and ICT delivery.
• Ability to simplify concept models and present these to all levels of the business.
• Ability to determine, develop and document requirements, processes and solution models working between the business and ICT.
• Working within a PRINCE II based methodology.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
| Preferred Experience: ||
|| Position Type: ||
|| Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required: ||
|| Required for work/interview immediately: ||
|| Post Date: || 29/05/2012 || Expiration Date: || 28/06/2012 |