Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| OPC ||Job Code:||1079||Salary Details:||Day rate +40% uplift||Country:||Iraq||City:||Iraq||Address:||Job Sector:||Oil & Gas||Sub Sector:||Subsurface||Skill:||Upstream||
OPC requires a number of subsurface experts from a range of upstream disciplines to form a complete subsurface production team. The team will focus on the development and production operations of the super giant Rumaila Field in Southern Iraq.
Position: Senior Petroleum Engineer
Duration: 1 Year Renewable Contract
• Well performance and well management
• Production optimization per individual well production limits, completion type, and process capacity constraints.
• Short term production and injection forecasting
• Preparation, planning and supervision of well intervention programs for maintenance, surveillance, stimulation, water and gas management.
• Well integrity management / daily monitoring of well.
• Well performance modelling
• Understanding of well surveillance needs and requirements.
• Development of well intervention programs
A good Bachelor degree qualificationStrong communication / team orientated skillsFully fluent in EnglishAt least 10 years post graduate experience within a large scale oil asset based operating environmentMentally tough as this is clearly a “high risk” postingMajor oilfield operations (on or offshore)Carbonate oilfield experienceWaterflood and gas injection experienceMulti-national / cultural team environment
Contracts will be long term, 12 monthly renewablePay rates will be based on a UK day rates + 40% Iraq in-country uplift (these are in line with current UK market rates for subsurface technical experts)Single status, 28/28 rotation, 12 hour work day
|Position Type:||Contract||Job Hours:||Full Time||Post Date:||24/04/2012||Expiration Date:||24/05/2012|